Host A Gregory Douglass House Concert
Seriously, can I come over and play at your house? Any excuse is a good excuse for a hosting a house concert so how about a Gregory Douglass house concert in the comofort of your home? I've spent lots of time performing in peoples homes over the years and it's become one of my favorite things to do...
What Is A House Concert Anyway?
It's literally a concert in your home! I can perform in your living room or whatever common space you have that is suitable for guests... I’ve played in the smallest of spaces so don’t worry too much over space. House concerts are as casual as they are extraordinary because they create a nice, intimate "listening room" type setting for folks and always make for a very memorable evening!
Why Host A House Concert?
• You want live music at your upcoming holiday party.
• Your want to surprise your friend for their birthday... Surprise!
• You want Gregory Douglass to play all of your favorite Gregory Douglass songs :)
• You live in a shoe box but your friend has the perfect house for a concert!
• You live in a shoe box but who cares, people can sit on the floor anyway.
• It's totally afforable because the tip jar pays the rock star...
How It Works:
• You provide a common space to fit your guests along with some snacks, beverages, BYOB, etc.
• Invite your friends & family with a $10 "suggested donation" for the artist.
• The "suggested donation" method costs almost nothing to the host, as the donations will take care me.
• We can alternatively agree on a reasonable flat fee if you don't want to charge your guests.
Don't be shy now, click here to learn more or just email me and I'll walk you through how simple it is to set up and create an intimate, memorable concert in your home: email@example.com
Happy House Concert Hosts"My friends look forward to my Gregory Douglass house concert every fall, as it's become an annual tradition. Great friends, good food & fabulous music, what could be better? There is nothing like supporting local talent and personally reaping the benefits! Sign me up for next year!" –Andrea